Wednesday, September 18, 2013

4 weeks

Tuesday marked 4 weeks.  I don't have too many pictures, but some. 

Some observations about this time:

1) Nursing is still really tough! I've been spoiled with the nipple shield.  Real latching on takes full concentration for both of us for the whole feed.
2) Swaddle sacks are our friends.
3) I had more things to say and I forgot what they were. Dangnabit.

We went to a nautical themed baby shower and happened to have this outfit...its a little big still but he rocked it anyway!!!

Chillin in his basket. See how his head is touching the pillow at the top? Thats Baby Crack right there. Once I got over being afraid he would suffocate (and not putting his face near the pillow), he started doubling and tripling the amount of time he would stay sleeping in this basket. Seriously. He's even gone TO sleep a couple times being put in here (when drowsy.)  I'm not claiming he is sleep trained or anything, but constant contact with anything near his head is very soothing.

2 comments:

jess said...

Captain cuteness!!

Emily Sternfeld-Dunn said...

He's so cute! and tiny! You're doing a good job mama. If breastfeeding is important to you, hang in there. It's easy to quit, but if you stick with it, I think you'll be grateful. xoxo