Thursday, November 5, 2009

2009 Office Knock-off Fun Run!


Ok Folks...the 2009 fun run details ARE HERE!!! This is my preliminary logo idea for:

2009 GHIORSO-MIFFLIN SACRAMENTO THANKSGIVING DAY CELEBRITY HOLIDAY PET HAZARD AWARENESS FUN RUN TO PREVENT ANIMAL PANCREATIS

Do not feed your pet fatty foods, bones, or chocolate! Fatty foods (gravy, butter, fatty meats can cause a potentially fatal inflamed pancreas. Also, turkey bones can cause intestinal perforation and chocolate causes an increased heart rate. Protect your pet by protecting your plate!

Don't know what I am talking about? Check out last year's race (pre and post posts) or the original Office "Fun Run" episode.

PS: If you are running this year (doubtful many readers are) I need to know your t-shirt size!

4 comments:

jess said...

I like the logo. :)

jess said...

Even better.

jessica said...

I was wondering what you were going to be running for this year.....lol! The creativity just never stops with you :)
Speaking of creativity....I am super behind on bridal shower decorations and game planning!!! Ack! Must go make paper flowers!

Mama Mote said...

Very nice, Christy. Great logo. Great cause, too.