Friday, October 10, 2008

Friday

Thanks everyone for the awesome emails and messages. They have been so encouraging.

Today has been crazy and I think we still haven't stopped but I will say, today I cur sheetrock for about 8 hours straight. And somewhere in the middle of that I learned how to measure correctly. Its been crazy. And we just got fed by some Billy Graham ministry that included some "wise" women (grandmas) singing us some beautiful songs that included choreography. It would probably be mean to be sarcastic at this point in a very public blog so I will just say, those women love the Lord.

I don't have time to write much else tonight right now but if anyone wants a 6 month job in Galveston, let me know. :). Until then the AIM folks are thinking I am going to do the job which is definitely not true.

Miss y'all!!

Sent via BlackBerry from T-Mobile

1 comment:

jessica said...

Wow! I don't know hwo to do anything cool like cut sheetrock. Glad to hear you are learning some building skillz. Um, so, it sounds like they like you out there and want you to stick around. Unfortunately can't think of anyone who can spare some time to spend 6 months in Texas.
It is almost 1am and I should be going to sleep. I however did no hard labor today other than attempt to walk around with a bunch of kindergarteners hanging on me.
Miss you! Been praying every morning for your day.